Become part of our amazing team helping women to feel supported, confident and gorgeous as well as providing expert knowledge on swimwear for the whole family.
We are currently looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead our Mentone team, working a Tuesday to Saturday roster. As part of the Swimwear Galore Management Team, you will be a major contributor to our future growth and success.
Ideally you have at least 2 years experience in Management of a large format retail store and can demonstrate your ability to meet your KPI's.
Reporting directly to the Retail Operations Manager, you will have experience in motivating and directing your team to achieve workplace goals and sales budgets. With a dedicated team reporting to you, including an Assistant Manager, your communication skills and ability to motivate others is paramount.
You can effectively communicate with all members of your team as well as Senior Management. You thrive on developing others and project a positive outlook daily.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and directing your team to achieve maximum productivity
- Meet sales budgets by motivating, training and mentoring your sales team
- Employee recruitment and induction
- Employee development and performance monitoring
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is delivered through outstanding service and product knowledge
- Store presentation & merchandising
- Inventory management
- Promote a positive culture and represent the company's core values
- Have an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure
Your exceptional customer service skills will enable you to inject sales and ensure a positive shopping experience for every customer. With Leadership skills that are engaging, empowering and solutions oriented, combined with exquisite time management skills, you will be able to develop and lead your new team to achieve targets and enjoy the excitement and challenge of big box retail can bring.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Positive, enthusiastic, warm and friendly
- Armed with a sensitive and professional approach
- Well groomed and well-spoken
- Hard working and self motivated
- Passionate about swimwear
- Motivated and results oriented
- Very reliable and committed
If this sounds like the challenging role you have been looking for, come and grow your retail skills in a dynamic organisation, and let's get started creating big results!
To apply for this dynamic role please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.