Store Manager - Maternity Leave - Fitzroy Store
We are currently looking for an experienced retail manager who is ready for the next step in their career. A person that loves leading and empowering teams to achieve results. A person that embraces positive culture and loves swimwear and fashion.
Reporting directly to the Retail Operations Manager, you will have experience in motivating and directing your team to achieve workplace goals and sales budgets. With a large team reporting to you, including an Assistant Manager, your communication skills and ability to motivate others is paramount.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and directing your team to achieve maximum productivity
- Meet sales budgets by motivating, training and mentoring your sales team
- Employee recruitment and induction
- Employee development and performance monitoring
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is delivered through outstanding service and product knowledge
- Store presentation & merchandising
- Inventory management
- Promote a positive culture and represent the company core values
- Have an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure
Your exceptional customer service skills will enable you to inject sales and ensure a positive shopping experience for every customer.
With Leadership skills that are engaging, empowering and solutions orientated, combined with exquisite time management skills, you will be able to develop and lead your new team to achieve targets and enjoy the excitement and challenge of big box retail can bring.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience. This is a 12 month Maternity Leave contract- full training and mentoring provided.
If this sounds like the challenging role you have been looking for, come and grow your retail skills in a dynamic organisation, and lets get started creating big results.
To apply for this dynamic role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org