Assistant Store Manager - Fitzroy
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for our Fitzroy store, working a Sunday to Thursday roster. As part of the Swimwear Galore Management Team, you will be a major contributor to our future growth and success.
You will work closely with your Manager to build a high performance culture and motivate your team to achieve targets. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of management and further development within our company.
Ideally you have at least 2 years experience in Management of a large format fashion store and can demonstrate your ability to meet your KPIs. You are passionate about customer service, fashion and retail sales. You possess leadership skills and qualities and can effectively communicate with all members of your team as well as Management.
Your KPIs will include:
- Motivating, educating, and supporting your team to provide exceptional customer service
- Driving and motivating your team to achieve sales budgets and targets
- Monitoring rosters and run sheets to maintain wages budgets and costs
- Applying loss prevention strategies and educating your team to minimise losses
- Mentoring, developing and providing feedback to your team to build a high performance culture
- Assisting in Visual Merchandising, ensuring your store is well presented and a pleasant environment for both our team and customers
- Providing feedback to Head Office on all aspects of your store – stock, sales etc
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Positive, enthusiastic, warm and friendly
- Armed with a sensitive and professional approach
- Well groomed and well-spoken
- Hard working and self motivated
- Passionate about swimwear
- Motivated and results oriented
- Very reliable and committed
You will receive awesome staff discounts and get to see the latest in Swimwear fashion, before it hits the beach!
Salary is negotiable based upon experience. If this sounds like the exciting role you have been looking for, come and join a market leader who truly rewards its team members.
To apply for this dynamic role please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.