Terms and Conditions of Swimwear Galore Instagram Competition January 2019
“To enter, eligible individuals must enter via their personal Instagram account and upload a picture of themselves and tell us why they would love to model for Swimwear Galore and Nonairbrushed Me Management. You must then hashtag #SGxNAMmodelsearch and tag @swimweargalore and @nonairbrushedmemanagement”
Promoter: Swimwear Galore (ABN 65 006 680 548)
OPEN & CLOSE DATES & TIMES
The promotion commences at 6pm Thursday 10th January 2019 and closes 11.59pm Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 10/01/2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 22/01/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must enter via their personal Instagram account and upload a picture of themselves and tell us why they would love to model for Swimwear Galore and Nonairbrushed Me Management. You must then hashtag #SGxNAMmodelsearch and tag @swimweargalore and @nonairbrushedmemanagement.
This Competition adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Instagram and Facebook promotions guidelines, which can be found at:
- You must operate a public Instagram account in order to be eligible to enter.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoter will judge each entry individually based on creative merit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will win a $250 Swimwear Galore Gift Card, a place in Swimwear Galore’s professional summer photoshoot and a modelling contract with Nonairbrushed Me Management.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold Instagram harmless from any and all actions, claims, demands, damages or costs arising or resulting from this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winning entrant will be notified over Instagram.
- Winners have until 24/01/19 to claim their prize and confirm their availability for the photoshoot or prize will be forfeited.
- Winner must be available for the photoshoot on 30/01/19 otherwise prize will be forfeited. The photoshoot will be in Melbourne, Australia. For winners who reside in Melbourne transfers to and from the photoshoot will be provided via Taxi/Uber. For interstate winners return economy flights plus internal transfers will be provided for the photoshoot.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to answers to promotional questions (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) The Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) They will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in the Content;
(d) The Content is the original work of the entrant and/or they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter is Swimwear Galore (ABN 65 006 680 548) of 6 Kingston Town Close, Oakleigh, VIC 3166
Summer Lovers Club - Sign up & get $10 off promotion
When you sign up to our Summer Lovers Club either in-store or online receive $10 off your first purchase when you spend over $100. An email will be sent with your unique code which is to be entered in the promo code section at the checkout.
• Must be customers first purchase with Swimwear Galore
• For promo code to work, order must be over $100