I need support!
Sometimes it’s hard to see through the tiny triangles that wouldn’t even cover one boob let alone support both the girls! But never fear... there are plenty of options, you just need to know what to look out for.
Tips & Tricks:
- Swimsuits with boning, gripper tape and underwire offer structure and support so you aren’t worrying about any wardrobe malfunctions!
- A balconette style will offer you the best support, with its bra like design you will get both support and comfort
- Try styles with wide adjustable straps to ensure you are comfortable and can manage the fit of your swimsuit
- Moulded cups will assist with offering a smooth and perky shape while also being a facilitator of support
- Tie backs can allow you to upsize or downsize depending whether you would like to go up a cup size or if you have a small back
- V-neck styling can elongate the neckline and give subtle cleavage
- Swimsuits with eye-catching mid and lower sections can help offset a top heavy appearance and create balance
Select your size:
Select your cup size:
Select your favourite styles:
- High Neck
- Crop Top
- One Piece