Swimwear Galore is Australia's largest swimwear retailer with swimwear to suit every body. For over 30 years we have established ourselves as the one stop shop for all your swimwear needs.
We are currently seeking the following roles to be filled:
Accounts & Administration Assistant - Head Office
We have an opportunity for you to join our Accounts and Administration team based at our Head Office in Oakleigh. This position requires you to liaise with all stores, various departments and all levels of Management. You will also liaise with our Suppliers. It would be great if you had experience in a similar role. We use Harmony software and whilst it would be an advantage for you to have this experience, it is not necessary.
The role is varied and would include:
- Supplier claims – this forms a major part of this role
- Stock management and responsibility for your department
- Creditor reconciliation and payment
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Reconciling daily takings
- Other varied tasks and reporting
- Assisting with processing our online store refunds
We are looking for someone with:
- Amazing computer, numeracy and data base management skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop strong professional relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to think through and solve problems logically
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to function effectively in a busy environment
- A can do attitude and are a team player
- Initiative, ability and confidence to work independently
- A mature, reliable individual who has a great work ethic
What we will offer:
- You get the first look at the latest Swimwear fashions before they hit the beach
- Generous team discount
- Onsite parking available
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, we'd love to have you join our team. Please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter to the attention of Fran Schott as well as your CV.
Area Manager - VIC - 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager for our 6 Victorian stores.
Reporting directly to the MD the successful candidate will be an experienced and enthusiastic retailer. In addition to this you will:
- Be someone who can inspire our retail teams to achieve their best.
- Have proven experience in multi store management
- Have Women's swimwear and/or apparel experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Managing 6 stores across Victoria
- Recruit, train, coach and develop new and existing team members to deliver optimum customer service and sales results
- Control wages, shrinkage and expenses
- Ensuring your stores execute merchandise strategies, including campaign and visual merchandising to company standards
- Manage Store Presentation standards and other Policy Guidelines
What we will offer:
- Exclusive performance bonus and benefits
- Fully maintained Company Car
- Generous in-store clothing allowance and discounts
So if you think you have what it takes then submit your application today. Please note that due to the high volume of applications for this position, only those who progress to the interview stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Assistant Store Manager - Malvern & Mornington Stores
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager with a proven track record of managing a large format fashion store and team of up to 30 staff.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will have experience in motivating and directing your team to achieve workplace goals and sales budgets. With a large team reporting to you, including Assistant Manager and 3IC your communication skills and ability to motivate others is paramount.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and directing your sales team
- Roster management vs Wage ratio
- Training & team development
- Store presentation & merchandising
- Stock control
- Succession planning
- Team meetings
- Sales training workshops
- Performance monitoring
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
Your exceptional customer service skills will enable you to increase sales and ensure a pleasant shopping experience for every customer.
With Leadership skills that are engaging, responsive and solutions orientated, combined with exquisite time management skills, you will be able to continue to develop and lead an existing high performance team.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience.
If this sounds like the challenging management role you have been looking for, come join a market leader that truly rewards its' team members.
To apply for this dynamic role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org