Swimwear Galore is Australia's largest swimwear retailer with swimwear to suit every body. For over 30 years we have established ourselves as the one stop shop for all your swimwear needs.
We are currently seeking the following roles to be filled:
Accounts & Administration Assistant - Head Office
We have an opportunity for you to join our Accounts and Administration team based at our Head Office in Oakleigh. This position requires you to liaise with all stores, various departments and all levels of Management. You will also liaise with our Suppliers. It would be great if you had experience in a similar role. We use Harmony software and whilst it would be an advantage for you to have this experience, it is not necessary.
The role is varied and would include:
- Supplier claims – this forms a major part of this role
- Stock management and responsibility for your department
- Creditor reconciliation and payment
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Reconciling daily takings
- Other varied tasks and reporting
- Assisting with processing our online store refunds
We are looking for someone with:
- Amazing computer, numeracy and data base management skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop strong professional relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to think through and solve problems logically
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to function effectively in a busy environment
- A can do attitude and are a team player
- Initiative, ability and confidence to work independently
- A mature, reliable individual who has a great work ethic
- You get the first look at the latest Swimwear fashions before they hit the beach
- Generous team discount
- Onsite parking available
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, we'd love to have you join our team. Please apply online to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter to the attention of Fran Schott as well as your CV.
Buyer - Head Office
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiast and experienced Buyer to join our ever growing business. Reporting directly to the MD you will be responsible for heading up our Active Swimwear division. This is one of the largest and most important areas of our business where you will be responsible for such iconic brands as Speedo, Zoggs, Funky Trunks, Rival and Funkita.
The role is based at our Head Office in Oakleigh and involves:
- Purchasing responsibility for key brands outlined above
- Attending range launches
- Provide effective analysis of range planning and forecasting, and driving appropriate recommendations
- Forecasting weekly sales in line with trends and proposing relevant actions to ensure financial and inventory targets are met
- Managing in season inventory by identifying performing and non performing styles
- Allocating and planning stock drops across our network of stores We want the brightest and the best here at Swimwear Galore.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a large category from a large retailer. Experience in Swimwear would be fantastic. However apparel experience is desirable.
- Experience in managing multiple brands within a retail store network.
- Proven analytical skills with an ability to forecast and read trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer so apply now. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Store Manager - Malvern & Mornington Stores
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager with a proven track record of managing a large format fashion store and team of up to 30 staff.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will have experience in motivating and directing your team to achieve workplace goals and sales budgets. With a large team reporting to you, including Assistant Manager and 3IC your communication skills and ability to motivate others is paramount.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and directing your sales team
- Roster management vs Wage ratio
- Training & team development
- Store presentation & merchandising
- Stock control
- Succession planning
- Team meetings
- Sales training workshops
- Performance monitoring
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
Your exceptional customer service skills will enable you to increase sales and ensure a pleasant shopping experience for every customer.
With Leadership skills that are engaging, responsive and solutions orientated, combined with exquisite time management skills, you will be able to continue to develop and lead an existing high performance team.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience.
If this sounds like the challenging management role you have been looking for, come join a market leader that truly rewards its' team members.
To apply for this dynamic role please email your resume to email@example.com